Concentrated antifreeze - 60ºC is a vector permanent heat, thermodynamic additives recommended in heating and air conditioning.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: red viscous solution packed in 10kg cans. Bidon included.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION: monoethylene glycol-based solution acrylic polymers soluble additives with high molecular weight, non toxic, agents for lowering the freezing point and the nature of organic corrosion inhibitors, anti-scaling agents and carboxylic dispersie.Antigel type D.
FEATURES: typically, heating of a heating or air conditioning, has a vortex flow through pipes or aggregates ANTIGEL - 60 C due to its heating makes perfect to have a linear flow, and this leads to:
1. a reduction in friction in the system with 45-50% • increase heat transfer by up to 25%
2. reducing the cost of exploiting the energy or fuel
3. corrosive effect prevents depositions of calcium and magnesium salts, recommended particularly for copper and aluminum materials, protects EPDM seals.
4. flocculant effect painkillers, cleaning impurities installation
5. depressant effect to - 60 ° C
6. Green Product
7. life 5 years.
8. Applications heating and air conditioning systems, central gas, wood, electrical, ventilconvectore, steel and aluminum radiators, chiller.
HAZARD R22 harmful if swallowed R36 irritating to eyes
PRODUCT developed and manufactured in Romania